We can accept one off donations at https://www.wonderful.org/charity/fletchersfund - it is completely free for us to use, and we will get 100% of your donation!
We can accept regular monthly donations from individuals, of any amount, with no obligation in terms of length of donation.
Whilst we love the big figure donations, we are great believers that every single penny matters! As a guide, the following shows you how we can use typical amounts:
- £2 buys a brand new children’s book for our Arts and Craft bags
- £5 buys a selection of materials for our Arts and Craft bags
- £10 buys a whole bag for a child in hospital – and it can be personally sponsored by you
- £100 is a grant for one family to make a great memory with the child
Other ways to donate
- We are an authorised charity on Facebook, for personal fundraisers
- Through PayPal paypal.com/gb/fundraiser/charity/3617124
- We have an easyfundraising account - https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ - you can collect free donations for us every time you buy something online
- Amazon Smile – if you shop through https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ they donate 0.5% of your purchase to your selected cause.
- Amazon wishlist - https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav_bnav_wishlist_btn This enables you to send an item to our address, either for the bags or to be used by us as a raffle, tombola or auction prize